Modak is looking for a Business Intelligence Engineer who is ready to join our innovative team working on data engineering. The candidate should be skillful in cloud technologies like Azure Data Lake, Synapse DB, Azure Databricks, Python, and PySpark. The Candidate would be working with huge amounts of data to solve business problems. This position requires good knowledge of business intelligence solutions, data engineering practices, and the ability to collaborate with various teams across the organization.
- Knowledge of Azure Data Lake, Synapse DB, Azure Databricks, Python, and PySpark or equivalent is required.
- Should have good experience in building robust ELT/ETL solutions using Azure Data Factory.
- Expert knowledge of Azure Data Factory and Power BI is required.
- SQL Skills required for implementing and querying Azure Synapse DB on Enterprise DWH
- Ability to develop advanced Power BI Reports and optimize them for better performance, usability, and standardization.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills (both oral and written), as well as the ability to communicate clearly and precisely at various levels.
- Good understanding of Data Modelling and different schemas
- Good understanding of tools and services offered by Microsoft – Microsoft Azure + Power Platform
- Should have experience in agile methodologies.
- Experience handling data ingestion projects on Azure environment
- Expert in Querying with SQL
- Good understanding of metadata-driven development.
- Experience in DevOps Automation on Azure
- Hands-on experience implementing Azure Data Factory frameworks, scheduling, and performance tuning
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline
- Strong experience in Python is required.
- Ability to integrate and manage complicated and unstructured data tables from a variety of sources.
- Experience in e-commerce and deep hands-on technical expertise
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to recognize and comprehend data and reporting requirements outside of traditional Business and Operations demands.
- Ability to analyze and display historical data patterns as well as operating information in a clear, informative, and actionable way.
- Exceptional data interpretation skills, as well as the ability to map/relate data to business and operations.