- Scrum Master certification preferable (CSM / CSPO).
- SAFe certification is preferred.
- Overall understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience with an iterative agile methodology and use of tools like JIRA, Wiki, Git, and Jenkins.
- Experience working in Data Engineering, Data Analytics and DataOps would be given preference.
- Should have 2+ years of experience as a scrum master.
- Ability to identify early blockers for progression of the sprints, early planning for mitigating it and reporting the same to stakeholders to keep them honest, and thereby protecting the integrity of the sprint.
- Ability to understand the technical requirements and designs that team is working on is required.
- Knowledge and experience in using modern agile management tools, such as Azure DevOps and Confluence, is highly desired.
- Should have exposure working with Multicultural clients.
- Excellent leadership skills and servant leader mentality.
- Minimum 2 to 10 years of IT experience.
- Experience managing a geo-dispersed project team.
- Organize and facilitate planning, daily stand-up, reviews, retrospectives and demos and other meetings.
- Well versed with the fundamentals of DevOps and CI/CD.
- Clear communication and status reporting to the management.
- BS/MS degree in a relevant technical discipline, such as Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
We are looking for a Scrum Master who will work with our Data Engineering team. The development shall be carried out with cutting-edge technologies and “best software development practices,” such as Agile/Scrum/Scaled Agile framework. In achieving that, he / she needs to implement strong agile software development practices, and ensure the team follows it.