- Develop product requirements and use cases for new products or features.
- Motivate and encourage teams to meet the deadlines by creating team-building activities.
- Lead teams to work toward the intent of the product with specific long-term goals.
- Coordinate with cross-functional engineering and data strategy resources to develop products.
- Engage in creating a roadmap to maximize the value of the product.
- Planning and setting up Agile ceremonies.
- Should be able to resolve conflicts regarding tasks, creating situational awareness and facilitations.
- Mentoring business delivery team in agile frameworks and methodologies.
- Ensure clear communication and follow strategic business delivery goals.
- Strong relationship building skills, experience in managing stakeholders and partners to drive cross- functional programs.
- Promote transparency and empower teams.
- Ability to organize the backlog of the team and help break down epics into features, stories, and tasks.
- SAFe or Scrum Alliance certification as Scrum Product Owner or Scrum Master is a must.
- Experience in using sprint management tools like Jira.
- Experience as a scrum master or product owner.
- Experience in software design and development.
- Great analytical and presentation skills.
- Good with management and organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical members.
- Great analytical skill is a must
- Solid presentation skills
- Knowledge of software design and development
- Familiarity with agile and scrum methodologies
- Excellent verbal written communication skills
Scrum Product Owner
We are looking for a Scrum Product Owner who can understand and do technical and conceptual layout of our products and identify and create long-term goals for engineering teams to work on. As a Scrum Product owner, you will have to be business savvy, set quality controls and find solutions to the needs of the target audience. You will be playing a major role in planning and setting up agile ceremonies - sprint planning, scrum meets, retrospectives, etc. You will work in an environment that is built on a strong foundation of fairness and respect. We strive to be leaders in our field and ensure growth for our clients and employees.