- 10+ years of experience in software development with 5+ years of architecture experience in a complex data platform environment.
- Ability to create architectural roadmaps for data platforms, databases, big data applications and data warehouses.
- Hands-on experience in designing data pipelines and making improvements to existing pipeline architectures for large organizations.
- Hands-on experience in designing big data platform. Should have experience in creating Data lakes on cloud technologies
- Experience with cloud technologies, such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, or GCP.
- Define data integration flows (ETL, ELT, stream and batch processing, event processing, etc.)
- Deep knowledge on big data tools like Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Cassandra, HBase, etc.
- Experience in technologies like Kafka/Active MQ/ Rabbit MQ/ Zero MQ/ Rocket MQ are preferred.
- Experience with CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Delivery).
- Experience using OLTP / OLAP / Graph / dimensional / NoSQL databases.
- Hands-on experience with RDBMS systems like PostgreSQL, MySQL and Oracle.
- Expertise in design/coding using languages like Java, Python or Scala.
- Expertise in data modelling (conceptual, logical and physical models in relational and dimensional).
- Work with data engineers to improve scalability and efficiency of data platforms.
- Lead in implementing architectural and design frameworks across data platform and software teams.
- Drive adoption of new tools and techniques for big data platforms.
- Creation of POCs (proof of concept) and validate feasibility of new technologies..
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, working in collaboration with onshore and offshore teams.
- Adaptive for change and implementing new technologies & process.
- Should be proactive with a zeal to learn and have an inquisitive attitude.
- Demonstrate leadership, getting team together and team building capabilities
We are looking for a Technical Architect who can help our client design and architect the entire Big Data platform. He / She will be responsible for designing the data pipelines, orchestrating the data pipelines and also for migrating data onto the cloud data platform. The Technical Architect will engage in designing data-driven applications for our customers.