- Oversee technical project delivery process with key contributors to help manage scope
- Participate in the development of architectures, strategies, and policies around data governance, including master data management, metadata management, data quality and data profiling.
- Be a technical subject matter expert and represent the full internal and external capabilities of the platform
- A computer science graduate or equivalent with close to 10+ years of experience in building large scalable and reliable enterprise technology platforms using big data open source technologies.
- Keep abreast of new developments in the big data ecosystem, and constantly evaluate the strategy in partnership with the leadership team.
- Ability to assess new technologies and make pragmatic choices that points towards our longterm vision.
- Delivering enterprise solutions, data related benchmarking, performance analysis and tuning.
- 8+ years of experience in Azure Cloud, Spark, Hadoop, Big Data, and Data Lake.
- 5+ years experience with SQL and one or more DBs - Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Teradata, Cassandra, and Mongo DB.
- Hands-on and deep expertise in AWS data services.
- Solid programming experience in languages like Java or Python or equivalent
- Proven experience in coaching developers of all levels - senior, mid-level, and junior data teams
- Best practices in coding and effective code review feedback.
- Ideate and build PoCs and Accelerators for the big data and Analytics Centre of Excellence.
- Good communication skills – being able to present to peers and leadership
- Experience working in a cross-functional, collaborative environment; ability to bring different groups of people together to collaborate in a community setting
- Experience working in client-facing role
- Willing to travel to client location (outside India) if required
Technical Project Manager
We are a leading enterprise business and technology solution partner for medium and large global customers. We are willing to hire Technical Project Manager in big data and cloud environment who thrives on challenge and desires to make a real difference in the business world. In this role, he or she will be responsible for scoping and delivering large projects end-to-end. Responsibilities include collecting business and system requirements from internal and external customers, writing specifications, driving project schedules from design to release, and managing multiple metrics.