- Work with product managers/owners and developers to plan and design the entire user experience for the product – including interface, interaction and flow aspects
- Identify user centred design patterns, establish scenarios, place designs into user context and create interactions that align to those requirements
- Participate in discussions relative to the future direction of design and user experience for data and analytics products
- Research and evaluate emerging design, technology, industry, and market trends
- Understand user feedback and incorporate the learnings into improving product user experience
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs and visual design, including composition, layout, information hierarchy, typography, and colour
- Extensive prototyping from paper to interactive prototypes and creating and maintaining a pattern library of web styles, artefacts, and components
- Thorough in UX principles, design systems, prototyping, research, interaction design, and UI patterns.
- Deep understanding of UI architecture and user flows
- Problem-solving aptitude, strong business insights and customer orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable in working with design tools – Figma, Photoshop, and Sketch, etc
- Understanding technical implementation of UI patterns (HTML, CSS, JS) is a plus
- Experience working with enterprise products is preferable
We are looking to hire a seasoned UX designer. If you are excited by the opportunity to shape the user experience of products that will be used by Fortune 500 companies, then consider applying for the role. We work on some of the most important problems in the data and analytics space and are keen to work with those who are driven to make a difference.