We are currently looking for an experienced and motivated Account Manager for managing Modak’s current client engagements in the USA. He/she would be accountable for maintaining excellent client communications, , growing client revenues and building a strategic account plan with the client to generate long-term value. The Account Manager will liaise and collaborate closely with the client Engagement Manager, based in Hyderabad, India to ensure operational delivery excellence and delivery of projects..
The ideal candidate for this role must understand, appreciate, and drive data transformation that is based on the client’s business needs, priorities and strategic initiatives. They must demonstrate an inherent understanding of the client’s data strategy across multiple business units, IT and Data & Analytics teams. . The client focused Account Manager must have a detailed understanding of US Life Science R&D needs for data transformation and if possible (preferred) US Healthcare Payers.
The Account Manager must have proven success with building long term client relationships, identifying new initiatives, negotiating service and software license deals and writing proposals to the client for approval. The Account Manager will build good working relationships with counterparts at the client with the business, IT, Digital, Analytics and Procurement functions. The Account Manager will own customer revenue targets, customer success metrics and harvest new business development opportunities including working with ecosystem partners.
He/she will leverage their combined industry knowledge with Life Sciences and Healthcare Payers to grow Modak service and product license revenues, ensure world-classdelivery, and transformation expertise, to implement best practices, drive transparency through outcome management, demonstrate purposeful thought leadership, identify risks early , and have strong problem solving to support the client’s needs and solve business challenges with Modak’s innovative solutions.
Goals in this role might include high customer satisfaction scores, revenue growth, opportunities to partner on solutions, expanded presence at the client, referrals, identify new clients, and ensure the client is publicly reference-able.
- B.S , MBA or M.S degree or any Equivalent degree
- At least 10+ years of experience in Life Science/Healthcare with consulting experience with a leading firm focused on data and analytics
- Managing sales revenue targets and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Prior experience in Big-data solutions, at any level of the stack – Data Engineering, ML, Visualization or Cloud platforms
- Ability to handle ambiguity and fast-paced environment. Prior experience in managing CXO-level stakeholders a plus.
- Ability to nurture and grown ecosystem partner relationships and value propositions.
- Work with Modak’s Marketing team to position services, product offerings and value propositions.
- Program Management - experience in leading and executing complex technical programs with established governance at exec leadership/steering committee level
- Ability to formulate Account strategy & roadmap through Metrics and Data-driven approach.
- Driving client satisfaction through the implementation of efficient solution frameworks.
- Leading the discussions on client proof of values, Project Kick offs and follow ups with the clients that includes (but is not limited to) understanding task objectives, gathering requirements, presentation of the project deliverable.
- Program Management - experience in leading and executing global automation programs with established governance at exec leadership/steering committee level
- Good exposure to client management, presentations, proposal creation, project management, etc.
- Develop strong relationships with Modak's core technology partners in the data and analytics areas.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, written skills, working in collaboration with onshore and offshore teams.
Note : Modak will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in the United States and do not require company sponsorship.
- Excellent track record as an Account Manager in a rapidly growing client relationship.
- The ability to learn new technology trends and vocabulary of Big-data Tech stack in a short period of time.
- Experience with distributed teams, in multiple time zones.