Who are we?
Modak Analytics is an analytics service and product-based company. Location: The Platina,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, India- 500032.
- What personal information do we collect?
- How do we use your personal information?
- How do we share your personal information?
- How long do we keep your personal information?
- What rights do you have in relation to your personal information?
- How do we safeguard your personal information?
- How will we update this Policy?
- Other important information.
- How can you contact us about this Policy?
What personal information do we collect?
mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
Examples of personal information may include, your name, your contact details
or your location.
We collect information that you supply to us when you choose to contact us for more information or request demo from our websites. You may supply the information directly to us or indirectly from third parties such as LinkedIn or Facebook. This information typically includes your name, professional credentials, email address and other contact data. We do, on occasion, obtain or license contact information from third parties for limited marketing purposes, such as maintaining an accurate marketing database.
We may gather date, time and certain additional information about a user's browser and system or device configuration and capabilities, navigation history, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), and IP address for visitors to our web sites. We may use this information for our internal security audit log, for trend analysis and system administration and to gather broad information about our audiences. When you submit information through a form on our websites, we may at times capture and store your IP address and email address. We use this information for website personalization purposes.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use personal information we collect to:
- provide and administer our services/product;
- understand our audience and improve how our websites work;
- contact you and answer your questions;
- market and advertise our products and services to you;
- allow you to publish comments;
- keep our systems, users, employees and services safe; and
- provide you with the information or support you requested.
How do we share your personal information?
We may disclose personal information about you to third parties such as our vendors who work on our behalf. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Fulfilling orders and delivering the required items
- Payment processing
- Providing customer service
- Sending marketing communications
- Conducting research and analysis
- Providing cloud computing infrastructure
In certain situations, Modak Analytics may be required to
disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public
authorities, including to meet national security or law
As further required by Law, we may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information for so long as is necessary in light of the purpose for which it was originally collected or lawfully further processed. The criteria we use to determine the period of time for which your personal information may be kept include:
- the nature and type of personal information that you provide to us;
- the purpose for which you provide your personal information to us; and necessary business and operational requirements to continue to supply you with the services ,functionality or product you have requested.
Where do we keep your personal information?
We collect, store, and process information on servers around the world and may access that information globally. We try to take steps to ensure that your personal information continues to be protected through adequate safeguard.
What rights do you have in relation to your personal information?
Please note that deleting your information or restricting the continued processing of your
information limit our ability to continue to provide our websites to you.
You also have a choice about:
- Whether to receive email marketing messages from us. You may opt out of our email marketing lists by dropping a mail to us : email@example.com.
- Whether to share information about yourself and your use of our sites with third parties including social media sites.
You may access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also you can drop a mail to us if you have any questions about your rights(email@example.com). We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe. You can also contact your local Data Protection Authority.
How do we safeguard your personal information?
We use a range of security measures to protect your personal information. Please be aware, however, that Modak Analytics cannot guarantee that third parties will safeguard your personal information in a similar manner. Unencrypted information - including information sent via E-mail - may also be able to be read by third parties. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How will we update this Policy?
We are constantly working to develop new services and products. We may also change
our practices over time as our business and technology evolve, and this may involve
changes to the ways in which we collect, process and use your information. As a result,
Other important information.
Our sites may contain links to other websites not owned by Modak Analytics. We do not control
the content or privacy practices of those sites.
Our websites and offerings are directed to people in their business or professional capacities. We do not knowingly solicit information online from, or market online to, children under 13 years of age.
You have the right to withdraw consent to process your personal information at any time, but this will not affect any prior processing of your personal information.
How can you contact us about this Policy?
please send an email to our concerned authority at email@example.com or
contact us at the
If you are located in India: B-307, Modak Analytics, The Platina, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, India-500032.
If you are located in USA: Modak Analytics Limited, 680 South Cache Street, Unit 100, Jackson, WY 83001, USA.
If you are located in Dubai: Modak Technologies, DTEC, Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO), Dubai, UAE.