Modak is a fast-growing boutique data engineering company that enables enterprises manage and utilize their data landscape effectively. Modak uses machine learning (ML) techniques to transform how analytics content is prepared, consumed, and shared. Modak Nabu™ is an enterprise product that has been covered in Gartner’s “Market Guide to Data preparation 2020”. Modak Nabu™ is also recognized with the “Best in the Show” award in the Bio-IT World Conference & Expo 2022.
Suggest you to go through our About Us page
Are you looking to expand your expertise in project management and drive change in an environment that allows you to design novel approaches and solutions? If so, this Project Manager role could be an ideal opportunity to explore. As a Project Manager, you will enable our development teams to work effectively together with the client and support our project operation. We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 300+ employees, we are always looking for amazing talent! This role will provide you the opportunity to lead key activities to progress in your career, the responsibilities include.
- Execution of software developing iterations throughout the life of projects with different project management methodologies (Waterfall, Critical Path Method CPM), Critical Chain Project Management, Agile, and Scrum).
- Project Manager should be able to work on complex, transformative and unique endeavors which require decent risk management with excellent risk handling skills.
- The Project Manager will also define project objectives, and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, and budget.
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end.
- Measure and monitor progress at clearly defined checkpoints.
- Coordinate and work with technical teams to translate ambiguous requirements.
- Identify resource and equipment requirements efficient capacity planning and management software, and hardware availability.
- Holding a leadership role, to perform effective project management, responsible for creating a project plan, project schedule, and tracking the plan until complete delivery.
- Support UAT, change management, and control management.
- Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Experience with project management tools/software.
- Experience in managing medium to large-size projects.
- Will have strong knowledge of Project Management methodologies, experience working with the Software Development Lifecycle, and proven success in delivering outcomes aligned with client expectations.
- Should be well-versed with all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Should have analytical skills and good in understanding at least the high-level specifications of the project which can help to make valid decisions especially when it comes to resource planning & for effort estimations of the project.
- Should have the required experience in reporting the project metrics and communication to appropriate stakeholders
- Should have strong knowledge of Microsoft Project Planner tool, MS Visio, and good documentation & presentation skills i.e., PowerPoint.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Life Sciences/Pharma/Insurance Domain would be an advantage
- Having PMP or equivalent will be added plus.
- Good to have Certified SAFe® 4 Scrum Master.