As a member of our Data Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate about solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
- 2 to 5 years of hands-on experience in Python coding.
- Hands-on experience in SQL and PostgreSQL.
- 2 years experience on PySpark.
- Good experience with Testing and Debugging Python code/application.
- Should have strong coding discipline, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should have knowledge of software design and development.
- He/ She should have familiarity with Agile/ Scrum methodologies.
- He/ She should have excellent verbal written communication skills.
- BE / B TECH, MCA with relevant experience
- Have strong scripting skills.
- Strong database skills in PostgreSQL, writing complex SQL queries, Materialized Views, etc.
- Hands-on experience in Java / Scala coding.
- Preference will be given to candidates with data warehousing experience.