Modak is looking for SQL Developers who are having 3+ years of experience in SQL and are familiar with cloud technologies like AWS, Azure and GCP. The candidate should be capable enough in maintaining large amounts of data.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Would be working on different variants of SQL (like HIVE, Impala, PostgreSQL, Oracle etc).
- Handling huge amount of data efficiently.
- Analyzing large data and perform complex conversions.
- Create database objects according to client.
- Perform database optimization and clean-up activities.
- Follow best practices for performance and maintenance of data.
- Building complex queries on number of tables using programs based on metadata and statistical analysis of data
- 3+ years of experience in SQL, procedural SQL is required.
- Should be able to write optimized queries and create user defined functions, stored procedures.
- Familiarity in cloud technologies like AWS, Azure , GCP
- Proficiency required in data modelling, system tables, regular expressions.
- Knowledge of data analysis based on table statistics.
- Should have a profound knowledge in DB Architecture.
- An understanding on clinical domain or life sciences would be an advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Should be able to work individually and in a team.
- Should be able to interact with clients effectively and collaborate with project managers to create an end-product that can fulfil the clients’ requirements.
- Prior working knowledge in clinical domain will be huge advantage.
- Profound knowledge in Hive and Impala would be an advantage.
- Generate reports using SQL.
- Hands-on experience in any programming language.