- This Website, under the name and style “www.modak.com” is an online company website that has been formed to enable visitors, including Current or Potential Customers, Alliance Partners or Potential Alliance Partners, Financial and Industry Analysts, Investors, Vendors / Suppliers, Media & Journalists, Job seekers, Current and Former employees, Researchers or Academicians, and others, to gather information about Modak Analytics and to interact with Modak Analytics by sharing their queries through the website contact forms.
- The user of the website will be having rights for downloading exclusive information like White Papers for their reference purpose only. Users are not entitled to sell, trade or otherwise transfer any of the articles/documents/any other items downloaded from the website to any other person/entity without prior permission from Modak Analytics. If you do not qualify, you must not opt use the website.
- We may at times conduct surveys, polls, contests on this Website from time to time. The opinion / responses from respondents will be kept confidential. In case of contests, the winner’s information and prize(s), if any, will be sent through post/courier/mail to the recipient's registered address as will be captured in this Website.
- Endorsing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable laws/local rules including without limitation the rules with regard to online conduct and acceptable content.
You understand and agree not to use this Website to:
- Post/upload content or initiate communication which are unlawful, obscene, discriminatory, libelous, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Undertake any illegal activity, including but not limited to violation of applicable laws or conspiring to violate laws
- Falsely state, impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your identity in any manner whatsoever including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present
- Upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communication that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights of respective owners
- Upload, email, transmit, post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, junk mails, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form or solicitation
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Collect or store personal data and content of other Users
You understand and agree that you shall also adhere to the following guidelines while uploading/posting any content/material on this Website:
- The content/material provided must be original and not copied from third party resources
- If quotes are to be included that these must not exceed a paragraph and authorship must be attributed to the author of the paragraph
- The user/contributor is solely responsible for content/material provided to this Website and undertakes that the content/material provided does not infringe any third-party copyright
- The user/contributor agrees that content/material provided also does not violate any laws relating to communal harmony, defamation, and obscenity etc.
- The user/ contributor agrees not to provide any content/material which may violate his company / institution / entity’s ethical/ legal guidelines/ code of conduct
- In consideration of participating as a user/Contributor, by providing content/material, the user/contributor agrees that the Website Modak Analytics is provided a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to publish the content so provided in any form whatsoever.
Modak Analytics makes no warranty that:
- The access to this Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or effort-free
- The results that may be obtained from the use of this online website will be accurate or reliable
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained using this online website is done at your own discretion and risk that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material
- Any use in any manner of manual or automated software, devices, techniques or other processes/procedures to “crawl” or “spider” any web pages contained in this Website is strictly prohibited. You understand and agree not to supervise, monitor or copy or allow other to supervise, monitor or copy web pages or the content of this Website. You understand and agree not to frame or edit or otherwise replicate the appearance or features or functions of this Website. You understand and agree not to take any action or allow any one to do so that hinders or obstructs or interferes with the working of or places an inappropriate load on our infrastructure to host this Website.
- Any information submitted by you must be personal and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information, which you submit and/or distribute, will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, seditious, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, Modak Analytics reserves the right to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
- Modak Analytics cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, worms or other causes outside its control.
- You accept that any claims arising against Modak Analytics shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court at Hyderabad and the laws of India shall apply therein.
- You accept that any claims arising against Modak Analytics shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court at Hyderabad and the laws of India shall apply therein