We are looking for a UX designer who will work with our Data Engineering team. The development shall be carried out with cutting edge technologies and out of the box thinking. The UX designer will work collaboratively with product management, development team, and technical architects to create best-in-class UX experiences for our product.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with product managers/owners and developers to plan and design the entire user experience for the product – including interface, interaction and flow aspects.
- Identify user centered design patterns, establish scenarios, place designs into user context and create interactions that align to those requirements.
- Participate in discussions relative to the future direction of design and user experience for data and analytics products.
- Research and evaluate emerging design, technology, industry, and market trends.
- Understand user feedback and incorporate the learnings into improving product user experience.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs. Visual design, including composition, layout, information hierarchy, typography, and colour.
- Extensively prototyping from paper prototyping to interactive prototypes and creating and maintaining a pattern library of web styles, artefacts, and components.
- Thorough in UX principles, design systems, prototyping, research, Interaction Design, and UI patterns.
- Deep understanding of UI architecture and user flows.
- Problem-solving aptitude, strong business insights and customer orientation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable in working with design tools – Figma, Photoshop, Sketch etc.
- Understanding of technical implementation of UI patterns (HTML, CSS, JS) is plus.
- Experience of working with enterprise products is preferable.