Interested candidates can share their CV at [email protected]
Suggest you to go through our About Us page
- 12+ years of experience in a marketing role, hands on in content development, production and ownership across various channels, format types i.e., written, video, interactive and social assets
- Experience in preparing marketing material for deep tech software products, cloud technology and SAAS/PAAS
- Bring company messaging and positioning to life by developing and delivering high-impact narrative and delivering a variety of marketing assets, including website pages, white papers, presentations, sales enablement material, product demo videos, etc. to support every stage of the customer lifecycle
- Create sales enablement content including presentations, seminars/webinars, emailers, demos, videos, case studies, infographics, whitepapers, and other sales collaterals
- Partner with sales and the rest of the marketing to drive focused alignment between sales strategy and marketing campaigns, for a consistent and compelling customer experience
- Drive creative thinking, blend effectiveness and creativity to create best-in-class content that incites engagement and grows our audiences. Act as a creative champion for new, interesting content ideas
- Identify opportunities to improve the quality, usability, and productivity of the existing content/information available across various platforms.
- Providing end-to-end support for Inside Sales, Branding &, Digital Marketing & Automation, Investor Relations, Partnerships & Alliances, Analyst & Advisory Relations, Account-Based Marketing, Marketing Operations & Analytics Function.
- Working to establish the brand strongly on reputed external avenues, as also in the minds of clients, prospects, analysts, & advisors utilizing diverse levers such as White Papers, Case Studies, Website, & other collaterals.
- Continuously revamping website content to reflect the new positioning & offerings of the company
- Identifying and implementing strategies to increase visibility and generate leads from social media, helping achieve growth.
- The selected candidate will also drive business development efforts and thought leadership in the content management and digital marketing space.
- Experience in effectively communicating technical information in a relevant, accessible way.
- Experience of working in a high-growth Product/SaaS/PaaS company is strongly preferred.